Keeping the kids busy and engaged at the moment is becoming more and more of a challenge, we think you’ll agree! Mums and dads in lockdown across the globe are scratching their heads daily when it comes to deciding on a solid activity, they can all get involved with and make a regular theme in the house to be enjoyed!
Well, we’ve created a lockdown quiz packed with general knowledge questions, everyone stands a chance at! So to mark the end of Blue Week, find a little fun in coming together for some light entertainment and a few overdue laughs!
1. How many players are in a football team?
2. Which planet is nearest to earth?
3. Who out of the cat, the wolf, the lion and the cheetah is the odd one out and why?
4. Which travels faster, light or sound?
5. What type of fish is Nemo?
6. Who wrote the Gruffalo, Room on the Broom and Tiddler?
7. Who is the current men’s world number 1 in tennis?
8. Cairo is the capital of which country?
9. What is the name of Anna and Elsa’s Kingdom in Frozen?
10. How many wives did Henry VIII have?
11. The rice dish ‘paella’ comes from which country?
12. What is a baby goat called?
13. In “The Jungle Book”, what kind of animal is Baloo?
14. How many planets are in our solar system?
15. What is the name of Peter Pan’s pirate enemy?
16. Which Dutch painter was famous for cutting off his ear?
17. What are Justin Bieber fans called?
18. What is the name of the cowboy in Toy Story?
19. Why do birds fly south for the winter?
20. What do players hit in badminton?
1. 11 players
3. The wolf because he is not a member of the cat family
6. Julia Donaldson
7. Novak Djokovic
10. 6 wives
12. A kid
13. A sloth bear
14. 8 planets
15. Captain Hook
16. Van Gogh
18. Sheriff Woody Pride / Woody
19. For alternate food sources
20. A shuttlecock