These cute little hearts are a great alternative for valentines and your kids can make it themselves!
What You Need:
What To Do:
- Cut a small heart from craft foam.
- With a permanent marker, print a short message on the front and the name of the giver on back.
- Poke an inch of the pipe cleaner through the bottom of the heart, bend it down, and twist it back around the remaining length of pipe cleaner.
- Coil the pipe cleaner tightly around the pencil.
- Gently pull up on the heart so that part of the coil bobs freely above the pencil, with several loops anchored around the eraser