Happy World Book Day everyone!
Today bookworms around the world are celebrating the joy of reading, learning and joining their favourite
characters on fun and thrilling adventures.
From investigating mysteries with Sherlock Holmes to discovering a magical wonderland with Alice, today we get to dress up as our favourite literary heroes.
We’ve chosen a few of our favourite characters below and showed you how to create these easy World Book Day costumes for kids.
Scroll down to get some last-minute inspiration!
1. The Animals Observatory White Stripes Sweatshirt | 2. Kavat Almunge in Light Brown | 3. Tinycottons Pants
4. Molo Calypso Nyree Hat | 5. Mini Rodini Red Round Sunglasses
1. Falke White Lace Socks | 2. Young Soles Black Leather Shoes | 3. Wheat Dress
4. Dolly Bow Headband | 5. Mayoral Skirt
1. Mini Rodini Trench Coat | 2. Young Soles Shoes
3. Carrement Beau Navy Waistcoat | 4. Mini Rodini Hat | 5. Mayoral Trousers
1. Noe & Zoe Berlin Soft Crown | 2. Mayoral Gold Pumps | 3. No Added Sugar Dress
4. Atsuyo Et Akiko Wand | 5. Kate Mack Fairy Wings